Sometimes it helps to wonder about the story together and imagine what people in the story might have thought, felt, or experienced. Here are some good questions to start with this week. What other things do you wonder about in this story?
- I wonder if Jesus was annoyed at the Pharisees
- I wonder if the disciples ever questioned what Jesus was doing
- I wonder how the man with the withered hand felt being healed
- I wonder if I ever tattle on someone doing something wrong
- I wonder if there is ever a good time to break a rule
Who are you in the Story? What does the Story mean for you Today?
Prayer of the Day: Dear Jesus, you teach us that rules are to keep us safe and healthy. You want us to be healed and happy. Help us to care about others more than we care about the rules. Amen.